The fact that nine of the remaining 17 students in this Migrant Literature class attended an optional class on the last day of the semester and all presented their final portfolios may not be statistically significant but it is saying something. Here are links to what they had to say for themselves. Their Legacies in order of presentation:
- Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones…
- What would you do?
- Nothing is built on stone…
- Everybody is a genius
- Happiness is not something ready-made…
- Be the change you want to see in the world.
- The changing face of America
- Prejudices are what fools use for reason.
- Consider helping and learning to be the same thing.